Well today is my amazing husbands birthday. It falls on a terrible week because we are studying for finals so that sucks but we will REALLY celebrate it after finals. I can't tell you how grateful I am that Dave was born. I look at my life right now and CAN'T even imagine what my life would be like without him. We were talking last night and wondering how we were so perfect for each other and we never knew it until two years ago. Guys I have to admit Dave and I are kinda weird and big nerds... sooooo it's even better that we get along so well. So its almost been a year and I look back at what I felt for Dave when we decided we were going to get married and I really thought I loved him I did. Then looking back at the past year I had NO clue what love was. Love is sacrifice, selflessness, kindness, patience, and spontaneity. Sometimes I get so fed up with him but others I can't leave his side. I can honestly say now that I love Dave with all my heart and I would do anything to make him happy. Happy birthday Babe and thanks for being born ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment